mhappe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to leveling in Archlord

Go down

How to leveling in Archlord Empty How to leveling in Archlord

Post  wsxe2 Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:02 pm

This is a guide to how to leveling in Archlord.If you have just started playing Archlord, then this is the portion you should read.

Get yourself the Talisman of Awakening (Increased XP) and Lucky Charm (Better Drops). Get the ones that are 250 each, give you 1 day of use, but heres the kicker. Get the ones that you can turn on and off, I'm still using my first set of these buff items and I still have 8+ hours left on them, out of 24. This has powered almost 30 levels, definately worth the $1.25 if you can swing it.

Do some research for your class and spec pure PvE, meaning get whatever defense buffs, health buffs, and AOEing skills that you can and focus on those. If you want to level you won't be running into much PvP, even in caves.

Which leads me to my next point, find out where the nearest cave is for your appropiate level and just AOE mobs that are in your comfort zone. Ideally once you get good, I can AOE an entire room of mobs that are +5 levels to me now. Another strategy we used was just to AOE this huge room filled with guys +1 or the same level as us. You trade some XP here because they aren't the highest you can kill, but you kill a lot more than you would if they were +5 to your level.

If you need some Archlord Gold or Archlord power leveling to enhance your character. Our website offer these services for game players.

wsxe2

Back to top Go down